Published Protocols are peer-reviewed stand-alone publications outlining hypotheses and methods of a planned research. Such protocol will be followed by a separate publication presenting results of the project.
- Vendl C, Taylor MD, Breunig J, Gibson MJ, Hesselson D, Neely GG, Lagisz, M, Nakagawa S (2022) PFAS exposure of humans, animals and the environment: protocol of an evidence review map and bibliometric analysis. Environment International 158: 106973 [Link]
- Macartney EL, Drobniak SM, Nakagawa S, Lagisz M# (2021) Non-genetic inheritance of environmental exposures: a protocol for a map of systematic reviews with bibliometric analysis. Environmental Evidence. 10: 31 [Link]
- Vendl C, Taylor MD, Breunig J, Gibson MJ, Hesselson D, Neely GG, Lagisz M#, Nakagawa S# (2021) Profiling research on PFAS in wildlife: protocol of a systematic evidence map and bibliometric analysis. Ecological Solutions and Evidence 2: e12106 [Link]
- Martin JM, Bertram MG, Blanchfield PJ, Brand JA, Brodin T, Brooks BW, Cerveny D, Lagisz M, Ligocki IY, Michelangeli M, Nakagawa S, Orford JT, Sundin J, Tan H, Wong BBM, McCallum E (2021) Evidence of the impacts of pharmaceuticals on aquatic animal behaviour: a systematic map protocol. Environmental Evidence 10: 26 [Link]
- Young S, Haddaway NR, Nakagawa S, Lagisz M, Callaghan M (2021) Understanding collaboration and term usage dynamics in agricultural buffer strip research: a research weaving protocol. Ecological Solutions and Evidence 2: e12084 [Link]
- Page MJ, Moher D, Fidler FM, Higgins JPT, Brennan,SE, Haddaway NR, Hamilton DG, Kanukula R, Karunananthan S, Maxwell LJ, McDonald S, Nakagawa S, Nunan D, Tugwell P, Welch VA, McKenzie JE (2021) The REPRISE project: protocol for an evaluation of REProducibility and Replicability In Syntheses of Evidence. Systematic Reviews 10: 112 [Link] [Preprint]
- Miyahara M, Hillier SL, Pridham L, Nakagawa S (2014) Task-oriented interventions approaches for children with developmental co-ordination disorder. (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews: CD010914 [Link]
NOTE: Bold font indicates our research group members. # indicates equal contribution.